Bus ticket booking and purchase
How to book a seat on the Arriva bus? How to buy a ticket? What are the other fees? Find answers here.
How to reserve a seat on the bus?
You can pre-book your seat by visiting in person an official Arriva ticket office.
After that, the customer is required to buy a ticket and its reservation no later than:
- 15 minutes prior to departure for routes of the carriers Autotrans and Panturist.
Otherwise, the customer loses the right to a booked seat.
If you would like to buy a ticket online, the seat reservation for the outward journey is automatically guaranteed at the time of ticket purchase, also for the outbound and inbound journey when buying a fixed return ticket. The fee in the amount of 0,60 EUR/4,52 kn for domestic, and 1,30 EUR/9,79 kn for international tickets will be calculated.
If you have purchased an open return ticket, you can purchase the reservation of the inbound journey on our website and the fee in the amount of 0,60 EUR/4,52 kn for domestic, and 1,30 EUR/9,79 kn for international tickets will be calculated.
Note: you can reserve your return journey online only if you have purchased your ticket on our website or at the ticket offices included in our information system (see the list).
How to buy a bus ticket?
A ticket can be purchased in several ways:
- online –by buying bus tickets via our website or Arriva Croatia mobile app - just use the timetable search engine. Upon completion of the transaction, you will receive an e-mail confirmation of purchase with your bus ticket and invoice. When purchasing a ticket, it will be indicated whether the ticket must be printed.
The ticket can be purchased online at least 15 minutes before departure
- in person at one of the ticket offices
- in person, on the bus - just before departure (only in cases where the purchase at the ticket office is not possible).
In order to provide greater transparency to our customers, we charge fees for other services separately, not in calculated in ticket price.
- Online reservation for domestic fares has the cost of 0,60 EUR/4,52 kn and the online reservation for international fares the cost of 1,30 EUR/9,79 kn.
- Bus stations - booking fee varies depending on the categorization of each station. In general:
|Fee type||Price - Domestic service||Price - International service|
|Seat hold||0,53-3,98 EUR
For carriers Autotrans and Panturist when changing the date and time of departure, a new booking fee is charged.
Refunds are poossible no later than 2 hours prior to travel on domestic bus lines and 6 hours prior to travel on international bus lines.
Manipulative costs for a refund are 10%.